This week the guys get ready to celebrate the country’s independence by talking tech!
Stories on deck include:
- What’s the deal with peanut allergies? Scientists think they *might* be able to create GMO peanuts that won’t trigger suffers’ allergies. Does this finally mean peanuts for all?
- Autonomous robot battle platforms – are they going to rise up and kill us all?
- Researchers hack phone vibration motor to act as a microphone – are you safe from a three-letter agency listening to your every conversation?
- Google Maps on mobile is *finally* adding support for multiple destinations!
- The election campaigns are heating up: Jeff talks Hillary’s tech platform backing Apple’s positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education, and more!
- We finally have an official name for Android N!
- Walmart is finally starting to test Walmart Pay in lieu of Apple Pay or Android Pay.
- The new One Plus 3 smartphone is going to be available without an invitation, and it looks like a pretty darn nice phone!
What we love
Jeff loves his new LED solar rope lights: http://amzn.to/29cuWWt
Jacob loves his Leuchtturm Medium Notebook: http://amzn.to/294TxzZ
Todd loves his MPOW Cheetah Bluetooth headphones: http://amzn.to/29ehJkK